Saturday, April 07, 2012

Poop Transplant

When death was knocking on the door of a Canadian man, he took drastic measures to save his own life -- with a self-injected fecal transplant.
The poop-injecting patient is a 66-year-old man from Albert Bridge, Nova Scotia, who suffered from a bacterial infection known as Clostridium difficile, or C. difficile, since undergoing routine surgery 18 months ago.

I wanted to do a Fecal Transplant but my Wife told me I was already FULL OF CRAP!

=================
It was an extreme case of sexual frustration.

Inez Nunez, 18, was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly punching her boyfriend in the face because he wouldn't have sex with her.

Ms. Nunez told Police, "The strange thing was most of my boyfriends liked to get punched in the face while having sex with me!"

No comments: